These guys have to go

I don't wish unemployment on anyone but it is cheaper to pay someone benefits than pay them a large salary in the public sector. Maybe the public sector employees could have all took a substantial pay drop to save the jobs that are being lost.

Hahahahahahahahaha

It is certainly cheaper than ending up paying the interest rates that Greece and Italy are having to pay on the borrowing they did to pay people to do non jobs in the public sector.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Which "non jobs" are you talking about? And don't just pick one extreme example, tell us who you think is doing a non job. Teachers? Nurses? Firemen? People processing the job claims of the public servants you are glad to see on the dole? Border agency staff? Immigration officers? Prison officers? The list goes on.

Which of those are "non jobs"?

I don't wish unemployment on anyone but it is cheaper to pay someone benefits than pay them a large salary in the public sector. Maybe the public sector employees could have all took a substantial pay drop to save the jobs that are being lost.

Why? I don't recall teachers, nurses etc etc precipitating the banking collapse? :huh:

I hold all the politicians of the time and all those involved in the banking industry responsible, they all must have known what was going on, they were all in power, tories, labour lib dems, all at fault

So how are we to understand why you are demanding that Labour be reinstated now? By your terms they are responsible for all the ills that you say that you see.

Archived