These guys have to go

So how are we to understand why you are demanding that Labour be reinstated now? By your terms they are responsible for all the ills that you say that you see.

Where have I demanded this as you put, I have not so tell me where I have!!!!:loopy:

To be fair its only the middle class people in non jobs that are being shoved onto the dole.The very people who backed the policys that created mass unemployment for the true working class back in 2002-2005.

As the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

As they say in Coventry "If you support a scotsman's right to poo on people, then be very careful because one day that man may poo on you"

Actually, it's lot of young people leaving school, college or uni who are sufferring most.

In the public sector there are lots of managers going, tru, but there's also a lot of front line staff on low wages.

HIghest unemployment figures for 17 yrs, did these idiots not think that the result of all these lay offs would result in massive benefit pay outs. Time needs to be up and get this set of idiots out before they bring us all to our knees

look on the brightside.....its full to bursting in the bankers draft...thats keeping the country ticking over...

and have you seen the amount of money that everyone including her indoors is spending this christmas....

where is all the doom and gloom....certainly not around meadowhall...cannot get a parking space...

Unemployment can only get worse because of the high Technology we have now,it's eliminating hundreds of jobs every day, people in their 20 & 30s can't see it as they were brought up with some of the technology we have, the list could go on,

Mobile phones/fax machines

Buying on line

Direct deposits

Banking on line

Self check outs at the supermarkets

Reading books on the ipad

Self check-in at the airports

no need for travel agents anymore

Viewing a house for sale on line

Newspapers ? buying stamps ?

Just a few of the above put thousands out of work.

Cheer up Suzy,

After the mess the Callaghan government left us in Maggie rode in and sorted it out, the medicine was harsh and we had 4m out of work fo a while but she sorted it.

Dave will do the same. He is a good tory and they are bred to clear up the mess the Bruvvers and Sistas leave us in.

Trouble was a lot of those 4m out of work people were then employed in the public sector, the only area where the government could create jobs.

Did anybody really think that the private sector was going to be able to make enough jobs to take up the slack of the declining steel and coal industries, any more than they will be able to create enough jobs now?

Trouble was a lot of those 4m out of work people were then employed in the public sector, the only area where the government could create jobs.

Did anybody really think that the private sector was going to be able to make enough jobs to take up the slack of the declining steel and coal industries, any more than they will be able to create enough jobs now?

Without unions, health and safety, NHS contributions (i.e tax), and modern things like NMW, the private sector could make enough jobs. However, since we like/insist on all these things, then it is unlikely that we can create widespread employment in the private market (manufacturing) again.

I'd love to hear how it could be done. Do you have any suggestions to how it could have been done Anna? :)

Without unions, health and safety, NHS contributions (i.e tax), and modern things like NMW, the private sector could make enough jobs. However, since we like/insist on all these things, then it is unlikely that we can create widespread employment in the private market (manufacturing) again.

I'd love to hear how it could be done. Do you have any suggestions to how it could have been done Anna? :)

Do you cold call or work in advertising? "Could" "Can" "Might" etc .. yeah right

Archived