Be thankful your kids are healthy

It has upset me alot with a couple of news stories on the news lately with fathers killing their family and then themselves.No one knows what goes on behind closed doors admittedly,but my family is going through hell and my husband would never do that.

Watch this slideshow of my daughter and give your kids an extra big cuddle tonight.

It has upset me alot with a couple of news stories on the news lately with fathers killing their family and then themselves.No one knows what goes on behind closed doors admittedly,but my family is going through hell and my husband would never do that.

Watch this slideshow of my daughter and give your kids an extra big cuddle tonight.

I’m not usually emotional but that brought a tear.

I don't know what to say. When young people are affected by serious condiitons like JHD it is truly heartbreaking.

We should all count our blessings, we never know what is round the corner.

I hope Rachel and the rest of your family have a lovely Christmas.

I'm in bits here after watching that..

I tell my kids I love them every day and we always give kisses when going out and going to bed.. I am lucky to have my kids and I make sure they know how much they are loved.. (They might think differently when I'm telling them off) :hihi:

I cannot comprehend what must be going through people's minds when they do such awful things like what has happened recently...

Blondie73, I wish you and your family a very merry christmas xx :)

Archived