Maggie May's, has anyone been?

Hammerhead

We went in Saturday night and it's a good bar.The stones were the live band and also a DJ.The only fault i had was the lack of proper bitter(cafferys or a guest ale).Plenty of lagers etc though.Good atmosphere,no trouble and friendly bar staff and punters.This was our third time and we will go back again.

I'm interested to go as well.

I've a sneaking feeling that it will be some of the old faces that used to be on the scene when I was a young lad. Those who used to go to the Stonehouse, Crazy Daisy, Bailey's, Top Rank, Samantha's, Scamps, etc.

It will be lovely to meet up with some of them again. To see how they've all changed. 30 years and several broken hearts later. To wonder what might have been - and then to go home again, grateful that life turned out the way it did.

I'm interested to go as well.

I've a sneaking feeling that it will be some of the old faces that used to be on the scene when I was a young lad. Those who used to go to the Stonehouse, Crazy Daisy, Bailey's, Top Rank, Samantha's, Scamps, etc.

It will be lovely to meet up with some of them again. To see how they've all changed. 30 years and several broken hearts later. To wonder what might have been - and then to go home again, grateful that life turned out the way it did.

we have been in on a few friday nights&its always been full with a good crowd who have come out to enjoy themselves & enjoy the good atmosphere & great music.

Archived