Halfords Ripping off customers?

Everyone has the choice to go elsewhere...there are no hidden charges,the prices are up front or everyone to see..maybe expensive but doesn't constitute a rip-off in my opinion anyway.. but there you go.. :)

That's the thing about opinions isn't it.

So where is the libel again?

Try havein a car headlight Bulb replaced Vaxhall Vectra off side Bulb never a gain 20 mins later not a clue had to get money back and go some where else

Ouch. That's not good. But then again, some bulbs are a real swine to change. Someone I spoke to a while back (can't remember what make) was telling me, the entire bumper has to be removed to fit a new headlight bulb.

Halfords is the type of place that attracts the everyday people who know nothing about cars in general, they are a business that makes money out of peoples lack of knowledge, no trade people go to them, they are for the public to have a brows around on an afternoon they open out of hours to attract that kind of business there's nothing wrong with that at all, they supply a market and that's the top and bottom of it,you take for instance a lady with a car full off kids and she needs a widescreen wash soap she does not know what kind of soap goes in it she is happy to get it working again probably when she gets home and tells her husband how much she paid for it there will be an argument I had a walk round there once and things like oil and antifreeze wd 40 are probably twice as much and more as in the trade suppliers,

Archived