Steve Claridge comes to Sheffield

jon_Covey

Hey y'all just seen a blog that Steve Claridge is coming to Sheffield In February to the Holiday Inn, I believe more detail can be found at ptcsports the company that has organised his visit.. Should be a good day?

He is a bit of a non entity as an attraction.

He is a bit of a non entity as an attraction.

Actually Steve is a very good speaker,an exceptional athlete and has a degree in Business Studies.He has a good singing voice and often tours with Paul Jones,the blues singer.I think his charisma quotia would exceed the sum of the parts in Bramall and Hills,and makes Toby Foster look like a jug of lager.

Actually Steve is a very good speaker,an exceptional athlete and has a degree in Business Studies.He has a good singing voice and often tours with Paul Jones,the blues singer.I think his charisma quotia would exceed the sum of the parts in Bramall and Hills,and makes Toby Foster look like a jug of lager.

On t.v he is dull and shows no humour at all.

There again Bob Monkhouse on t.v was rubbish...live he was a class act.

Still not willing to risk parting with any dosh to see the Claridge.

On t.v he is dull and shows no humour at all.

There again Bob Monkhouse on t.v was rubbish...live he was a class act.

Still not willing to risk parting with any dosh to see the Claridge.

He will not charge as he is acting in his capacity as an ambassador for the family hotel chain.

Hi Hecate, yeah I shared PTC through another forum for a friend a while ago.. I have no idea about the event next year in terms of costs etc I read about it on PTC blog and thought fellow Sheffielders or footy fans may be interested...

I can hook you up with thyem if you like? :)

Archived