He can't go out to work unless he earns £1500 per month.

You're plain wrong if you say that it's more difficult for young people to study - it's easier... and cheaper.

Cheaper? Is that why the BBC ran a report about how more and more university students are having to turn to prostitution in order to pay their fees?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-16157522

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16178929

Yep, seems like it's an easy option.:rolleyes:

Yes it's cheaper. If people want to become prostitutes that is a choice they make that most don't, but don't blame it on anyone but them.

I don't understand where your coming from Tony. Are you saying its now cheaper to go to university than it was a few years ago. When I went 15 years ago it was free!

I know the cost is not sustainable but that's because too many people go to university these days....There's absolutely no reason why some courses run..

Maximum fees are a bit higher than under Labour but the repayments have been pushed out far beyond where they were. There are predictions that most people will end up paying much less, if anything. Let's not forget who brought in tuition fees.

All the numbers are all in the student loan thread. Take a look and you'll get past the rhetoric.

PK80, you just contradicted yourself. 'approximate starting salary' isn't the same as 'with a few years experience in their job', .

I don't think i contradicted myself, most would start below £1500. It would take most of those proffessions a couple of years experience before they reached £1500 a month

Archived