He can't go out to work unless he earns £1500 per month.

I'm a little puzzled. You posted...

I think you will find that its COPD - and that shouldnt stop her working...it hasnt stopped me anyway.

So I posted, in response to your claim that it is capable to work with the disease..

Your medical skills are amazing. You can assess and diagnose an illness without even seeing the person or their medical notes...:hihi:

Then you posted a random...

Well if you google "opcd" you will find it doesnt exist - so its not hard to work out that its a mis-spelling and that its actually COPD...there ya go Sherlock, back under your bridge :P

Does your illness effect the thinking process....:hihi:

I have chronic copd and have been advised NOT to work....some days I can hardly breath, and at night im coughing up all kinds of crap - However, some days are better than others, so stuff that, I will carry on as long as I can.

Well good for you..There has never been any comments about the specific illness. As another person has pointed out, it's not possible to assess an illness by reading a thread on SF. Or the NHS could save millions by having a doctor register and start a thread entitled "Diagnose this"....:D

And that is the problem.

All they should get is vouchers for utility bills and food.

Why not make them attend a soup queue-the exercise would benefit them and provide a bit of social interaction.If they were allocated houses near street lights they could dispense with electricity.

Well good for you..There has never been any comments about the specific illness. As another person has pointed out, it's not possible to assess an illness by reading a thread on SF. Or the NHS could save millions by having a doctor register and start a thread entitled "Diagnose this"....:D

People have been doing that on here for ages, no need for a doctor :hihi:

that wont work either dodgy corner shopkeepers will take the vouchers and give them cash instead (less than the vouchers are worth too):loopy:
But they'd still end up with less cash for beer, fags and drugs, so the motivation to get a job would be far higher.

Why not make them attend a soup queue-the exercise would benefit them and provide a bit of social interaction.If they were allocated houses near street lights they could dispense with electricity.
I wouldn't have the tiniest problem with that - if they're not working, they have time to walk to a soup queue. And if they receive vouchers for utility bills, those should be neatly rationed as well.

Our benefit-dependant underclass is growing, fast. They're not going to be motivated to get training or a job until they find it unpleasant to be on benefits - and it's just not unpleasant enough yet.

I wouldn't have the tiniest problem with that - if they're not working, they have time to walk to a soup queue. And if they receive vouchers for utility bills, those should be neatly rationed as well.

Our benefit-dependant underclass is growing, fast. They're not going to be motivated to get training or a job until they find it unpleasant to be on benefits - and it's just not unpleasant enough yet.

It would be a good idea for them to forfeit extra rooms in their homes for the homeless of Sheffield.This too would be a socailly beneficial move,and any vouchers unused could be returned to the state or used to access private education.

Politics and man management are not your strong points are they?

You have obviously never heard of motivation.

I would stick to the bike shop if I were you.

Why stop there, why not just shoot them old chap?

Archived