Finding someone from yonks ago?

I used to be at College with someone in the 80's, not in Sheffield, and lost contact as she went to Uni (Loughborough?) and I worked back here in Sheffield.

She was a really special friend and was everything I could have wanted in someone to make it more. Only after our course ended did I find out from her close friends that she was in love with me, but I couldn't see it.:rolleyes: I had it bad for someone else! :loopy:

She may well be happily married and kids, mortgage etc, but she was a decent lass who I'df at least like to write to and see how she is. All I know is our College address and her childhood details (school/home with her gran- 25yrs ago)

How would I even begin start to go about finding her?

however many steps removed it is, is there not a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend etc. who may still be in contact?

you'd thin kwith social medias etc. you could track anyone down.

phone books, electoral roll, private investigator? depends how desparate you ar eto get in touch with this girl. though she has probably forgotten you.

HTH

If you are serious then you could get a P.I. or there seem to be serivces on the internet to find details about people, I presume you have to pay and I'm not sure how moral/legal they are, but good luck to you.

maybe a lonly hearts/missed connections add in a publication you know she may read? a long shot I know.

Archived