Its time for the Catholic Church to close..

i would like the post deleted as it is bad mouthing catholics and any post bad mouthing muslims gets deleted so fair is fair

This thread is not bad mouthing Catholics, its bad mouthing the catholic church hierarchy.

If you find out that one of the Muslim clerical orders has perpetuated a cover up that's on anywhere near the same scale then please do start a thread on that, and we'll condemn them too.

i would like the post deleted as it is bad mouthing catholics and any post bad mouthing muslims gets deleted so fair is fair

well it is a thread calling for the abolition of an organisation based on the actions of a tiny proportion of its membership.

I see your point.

This thread is not bad mouthing Catholics, its bad mouthing the catholic church hierarchy.

If you find out that one of the Muslim clerical orders has perpetuated a cover up that's on anywhere near the same scale then please do start a thread on that, and we'll condemn them too.

iv seen 3 threads go this week which were about muslims and various practices so dont start

How about Islam while we're at it? Or is such a discussion verboten as it offends the sensitivities of the weak kneed PC brigade?

After all the abuses against women and children in that religion would fill a stack of bibles as high as Mount Everest

Come on. Lets put it all on the table. No holds barred Put up or shut up.

How about Islam while we're at it? Or is such a discussion verboten as it offends the sensitivities of the weak kneed PC brigade?

After all the abuses against women and children in that religion would fill a stack of bibles as high as Mount Everest

Come on. Lets put it all on the table. No holds barred Put up or shut up.

Yes it should be discussed. How about forced marriages between girls of 10 and old men of 50? Child molestation and abuse by any name

It IS already discussed, the thread is here, although it was prematurely closed, even for a muslim topic thread. You could probably voice your opinions on this thread or this one.

Okay I've "put up" does that mean you "shut up" ?

Archived