How clean and tidy do you keep your house?

MAC33

My sister came around today to drop off a fridge and washing machine,so i quickly cleaned the laundry,toilet and kitchen.

Living by myself i am not overly fussy,but believe living in a mess is very depressing!

My back garden is a mess but i never use it.

Probably average 15-20 minutes a day cleaning up my small unit,vaccuming etc.

How clean you keep your house is related to how happy you are,i believe?

Not a joke,actually very interested.

I'd find it pretty hard to be happy in a mess. I don't mind it in other people's houses, but my attempts to teach the resident teen housekeeping by letting her mess accumulate are consistently foiled by my own inability not to tidy as I go.

Left to my own devices, I tend to be tidy and put things back in the same place so that I can find them. However, I live with several other people who don't feel the same way AND IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY.

A bit of clutter is ok...up to a point. The rooms that have to be clean are the kitchen and bathrooms. Not perform surgery clean, but I find it hard to cook or bathe in really dirty places. Campground bathrooms. *shudder*

Left to my own devices, I tend to be tidy and put things back in the same place so that I can find them. However, I live with several other people who don't feel the same way AND IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY.

A bit of clutter is ok...up to a point. The rooms that have to be clean are the kitchen and bathrooms. Not perform surgery clean, but I find it hard to cook or bathe in really dirty places. Campground bathrooms. *shudder*

I'm like you Sierra I cannot stand an untidy kitchen or bathroom the rest of the house can be a bit untidy as long as the kitchen and bathroom are clean

Archived