How clean and tidy do you keep your house?

MAC33

We live in a small place with 4 cats (YES 4 lol ). We hoover up at least the living room at least 4 or 5 times a week cause of the cat hairs and little muddy paw prints. The Blessing is we have wooden flooring, so its easy to hoover or sweep it up. The sofa and chair is constantly covered with throws for fear of getting hairs all over the sofa, the throws get shook most days and changed ans washed most weeks.

I cant stand the kitchen been a mess so that gets a quick tidy up everyday and sides wiped down. The bathroom I cannot stand a mess, its drives me CRAZY. I hate having a dirty bathroom. The one thing that I thinks makes me tell a person if they are dirty or clean is the toilet. My toilet is always always clean and checked about 2/3 times a day :loopy: I have been told Im obsessed with cleaning, but with four cats and a partner who also helps out with the cleaning quite a bit:love: bless him, I have to keep on top, otherwise, it drives me CRAZY. The bedroom only gets hoovered once a week by my fab boyfriend.

Archived