How clean and tidy do you keep your house?

MAC33

I like the cut of your jib shane. Crap on my carpet, but leave my pot noodles alone. There's hope for the good guy yet.:cool:

Maybe we should live together!

I don't mind giving you a spoonful of trifle,if you let me snort a length of noodle up my nostril.

Our house is never as tidy as i would like it. I put it down to the teenager, lunatic cat and 18 week old puppy. The cat thinks his litter tray is the entire hall, instead of just the tray. The dog wrecks everything the cat goes near and the teenager just........wrecks the house.

The only part i have 100% control over is the shed. I could be blind folded and asked to find any object in my shed and i would do it instantly. I wish i had that much control over the mad house :heyhey:

tidyish... well everything is in its place, more or less. but when I get in from work if I know its just me and him in the house, I cant be bothered faffing about hoovering/dusting unless its totally noticeable.

But if I have an inclin anyone may pop in, I make sure the bathroom, kitchen is spotless and a general whipround with the hoover. and shift the clean washing off the radiators to upstairs..

That's me - to a "T"!

i live in a small house so it doesnt get too messy before i have to tidy up,, whats the point of large houses ?

Good question. We have spoken about winning the lottery (who hasn't?), a few times and talked about what house we would buy. None of us would want a large house. A 3 bed detached at the most is all we would need.

Its currently a tip after redecorating the living room and things that were in the Living room are scattered over 4 floors of the house. Black dust, dirt, etc being brought in and out by builders made it impossible to clean properly for months.

Yesterday finally got to scrub the kitchen floors, hoovered the cellar stairs and the stairs that lead to the first floor. Have to scrub the bathroom... Need to rent a carpet steamer in the new year to shampoo the bedroom carpet...

Normally Im clean and tidy, with a bit of clutter thrown in there, but when workers are coming and going its impossible to keep clean.. It made me feel really dirty for the last few months.. I can finally go back to being house proud.

Archived