Drugs, actors, rock stars & the lottery

I'm sure that many actors & rock stars have never touched drugs before they could afford them without having to worry about their next score. So imagine you won millions on the lottery, would you be tempted to dabble with drugs knowing that the supply would never end and that you wouldn't have to resort to crime to get a fix?

ps. I'm not for one minute suggesting that all actors & rock stars do drugs, but they do seem to go hand in hand.

I don't know. Having done a lot of drugs in the past I realise that although relatively expensive, in the grand scheme of things it is relatively cheap escapeism. Most of the drugs that destroy lives are being taken for a reason, be it boredom, depression etc.

If I had a lot of money there are a lot more exciting cures to boredom, I could hop on a plane and have dinner in new york, I could go see something I have never seen before etc.

I don't think stars etc. take drugs because they have lots of money, It will be due to pressures and stresses that comes with being a 'celebrity'. Maybe some of those same stresses would come with having loads of money. I'm sure there was a program where lots of people said winning the lottery was a curse.

Though tbf I would probably have a bit of a binge :/ but in the right places. pure cocain in the mountains of peru, shamanic herbs in some jungle, that sort of thing.

I'm sure that many actors & rock stars have never touched drugs before they could afford them without having to worry about their next score. So imagine you won millions on the lottery, would you be tempted to dabble with drugs knowing that the supply would never end and that you wouldn't have to resort to crime to get a fix?

ps. I'm not for one minute suggesting that all actors & rock stars do drugs, but they do seem to go hand in hand.

I would have thought the last thing to do with money is to transfer it to some drugs dealer so they can flaunt their wealth and act like demi-gods with the white trainers and the bling an all.I would use my wealth to enhance the lives of the meritorious not those who exploit.

I would have thought the last thing to do with money is to transfer it to some drugs dealer so they can flaunt their wealth and act like demi-gods with the white trainers and the bling an all.I would use my wealth to enhance the lives of the meritorious not those who exploit.

I don't think people with serious money buy their drugs off yoouths in trainers down an alley.

Read the dirt by motley crue, definately a band who knew how to do it propper.

I don't think people with serious money buy their drugs off yoouths in trainers down an alley.

Read the dirt by motley crue, definately a band who knew how to do it propper.

Well the dealers I had in mind were nt messing about with jiffy bags ,more the suitcase or ships hold.You have a very parochial view of the dealer as a scrote living in Moss Side or Stepney doing a bit for cash.

Archived