The fight for Jerusalem

Just finished watching Jerusalem and it’s amazing how many deaths and battles have taken place over such a craphole and all in the name of a God, It does make you wonder why God apparently liked the place and people that much that he only visited people that lived there. I think if I had been god I would have picked a much nicer place to visit and a much nicer people to talk to. It’s amazing that there are any Jews, Christian and Muslims left after all the death and suffering they have inflicted on each other. At least the atheist didn’t have a hand in all that death.

Yet under Israeli control, this is the only time in 3,500+ years that all religions have been able to worship in Jerusalem.

Under various empires and the Muslim occupation, other religions were banned.

In fact Jews were barred from praying at the western wall until 1967. Israel unified Jerusalem.

It would be a disaster to allow Arabs to have control of Jerusalem. It would only be a matter of time until they made it totally unsafe and intimidating for other faiths to visit.

Just finished watching Jerusalem and it’s amazing how many deaths and battles have taken place over such a craphole and all in the name of a God, It does make you wonder why God apparently liked the place and people that much that he only visited people that lived there. I think if I had been god I would have picked a much nicer place to visit and a much nicer people to talk to. It’s amazing that there are any Jews, Christian and Muslims left after all the death and suffering they have inflicted on each other. At least the atheist didn’t have a hand in all that death.

When i saw the op i thought it was about boxing.

To say im upset dosent really describe it:(

Yet under Israeli control, this is the only time in 3,500+ years that all religions have been able to worship in Jerusalem.

They are still terrorists though

It was a small minority who banned all but islam

In fact Jews were barred from praying at the western wall until 1967. Israel unified Jerusalem.

Didnt you know the jews are evil?

It would be a disaster to allow Arabs to have control of Jerusalem. It would only be a matter of time until they made it totally unsafe and intimidating for other faiths to visit.

Racist!!

Maybe it needs someone neutral to be in charge of it, the only problem with my idea is that I can't imagine atheists wanting to live there.:)

Archived