The fight for Jerusalem

Whereas in Islam, they believe Mohammed ascended to heaven on a winged horse which had a human face. You can't even begin to explain that.

Yeah! This one's much more realistic, isn't it?

1 And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. ...

11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Yeah! This one's much more realistic' date=' isn't it?[/quote']

Both the above sound like they could be a result of this.

Opium is an extract of the exudate derived from seedpods of the opium poppy, Papaver somniferum. The poppy plant was cultivated in the ancient civilisations of Persia, Egypt and Mesopotamia. Archaeological evidence and fossilised poppy seeds suggest that Neanderthals may have used the opium poppy over thirty thousand years ago. Less controversially, the first known written reference to the poppy appears in a Sumerian text dated around 4,000 BC.

Opium induces gentle, subtle, dream-like hallucinations very different from the fierce and unpredictable weirdness of LSD.

So Billions of people are following the hallucinations of drug addicts.

Hey, look at this :

Jewish leaders' discrimination against women

Equality campaigners say women in Jerusalem are facing discrimination and segregation because of the growing influence of ultra-religious Jewish leaders.

An attempt to ban women singing in public places is the latest move to spark protests after a few extremist Rabbis declared it too sexual for men to hear.

"The female voice is beautiful and it is fine for women to sing to each other but we do not want men exposed to the temptation," Yakov Halperin, a religious member of Jerusalem's City Council, said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/unholy-row-jerusalem-over-status-women-032847655.html

--------

This is what's becoming of Israel; a nation run by religious extremists and nutjobs. No different to their neighbours who they say they don't resemble :rolleyes:

Well, they're getting there (and pretty fast too)...

Just finished watching Jerusalem and it’s amazing how many deaths and battles have taken place over such a craphole and all in the name of a God, It does make you wonder why God apparently liked the place and people that much that he only visited people that lived there. I think if I had been god I would have picked a much nicer place to visit and a much nicer people to talk to. It’s amazing that there are any Jews, Christian and Muslims left after all the death and suffering they have inflicted on each other. At least the atheist didn’t have a hand in all that death.

We should let the arabs and jews fight it out by themselves. if the arabs win then nothing will change, if the jews win then the price of oil will increase.

Hey, look at this :

Jewish leaders' discrimination against women

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/unholy-row-jerusalem-over-status-women-032847655.html

--------

This is what's becoming of Israel; a nation run by religious extremists and nutjobs. No different to their neighbours who they say they don't resemble :rolleyes:

Well, they're getting there (and pretty fast too)...

well not quite.

democracy means they can do this without getting murdered. on the flipside, people are protesting this - without getting murdered.

we've a long long way down before we're anything that resembles islam.

:banana:

I like how CXC is coming round to acknowledging Islamic treatment of women is deplorable by using it as a yardstick by which he measures Jews - he admits Jews have not quite reached their rock-bottom!

Wonder what his brothers on Ummah would think?!

Page screenshot - done!

well not quite.

democracy means they can do this without getting murdered. on the flipside, people are protesting this - without getting murdered.

So subjugating, degrading, and discriminating against women is ok as long as there's no violence involved ?

You have a sick mind, ID.

Do the ultra-religious leaders of any religion treat women equality?

Not only do they treat women horrendously but those who don't conform to their beliefs (be they man or woman).

Have a look at how the Palestinians are treated by Israeli settlers, all the while the IDF looks on.

I like how CXC is coming round to acknowledging Islamic treatment of women is deplorable by using it as a yardstick by which he measures Jews - he admits Jews have not quite reached their rock-bottom!

The extremists reached rock-bottom about 5000 years ago; the only thing is, we didn't get to hear about it (unlike now).

Wonder what his brothers on Ummah would think?!

Pardon ?

So subjugating, degrading, and discriminating against women is ok as long as there's no violence involved ?

You have a sick mind, ID.

Pardon ?

I didn't say its ok. Please quote where i did.

I said they have an awful long way to go!

Archived