Young Men I Feel Your Pain (in the future)

NO way! Really! Which one? The guitarists with the big specs? Or the old bloke on the drums? Don't tell me . . . . . . the singer! I went proper gay on him. Please tell.

will try to find out, I wan't paying much attention as I hadn't really heard of them. he moved to america and had a recording studio, that's about as much as I know for now. Nice guy though, met him one christmas. he tried to sell me some recording gear.

will try to find out, I wan't paying much attention as I hadn't really heard of them. he moved to america and had a recording studio, that's about as much as I know for now. Nice guy though, met him one christmas. he tried to sell me some recording gear.

That's the singer! He bald now, but still running the name. He would only get that haircut back if he borrowed one of my early 80's wigs. Some of the dulex paint has faded and cracked, but still up for a gig! Please tell him, he is a top bloke, and defined the 80's. I still would.

That's the singer! He bald now, but still running the name. He would only get that haircut back if he borrowed one of my early 80's wigs. Some of the dulex paint has faded and cracked, but still up for a gig! Please tell him, he is a top bloke, and defined the 80's. I still would.

haha, they aren't the closest of friends but do seem to catch up randomly every 5 yrs or so. if I see him again I will pass on the message :)

Archived