Is Miliband coming under pressure as Labour leader?

vinyl

Name me any one who is capable of the position.

That is how lacking we are.

I cannot think of any worthy of the post.

If Ed Balls is as good as it gets for Labour they really are in big big trouble. I don't think that it is that bad, but they are clinging on to the past. It's gone, it's time to let go, time to get rid of people like Balls and Milliband.

If Ed Balls is as good as it gets for Labour they really are in big big trouble. I don't think that it is that bad, but they are clinging on to the past. It's gone, it's time to let go, time to get rid of people like Balls and Milliband.

We need a leader

There is non in the offing.

Tory or labour.

We cannot go on like this, Cameron is a fool and making things worse.

We are in a terrible situation with a man who has no experience of life or the real world.

The Queen is our Head of State.

She runs the country.

no monarch has run the country for 400 years or do

The Prime Minister acts in her stead.

The PM cannot make any ruling without her consent.

parliament rules, the prime minister is a non-entity who has no legal existance

parliament rules, the prime minister is a non-entity who has no legal existance

So it wasn't the Prime minister that vetoed the EU treaty last week? it was parliament was it? a parliament containing Libdem and Labour MP's that wouldn't have vetoed it and thought it was a bad idea, and have critisized the prime minister for doing it?

So it wasn't the Prime minister that vetoed the EU treaty last week? it was parliament was it? a parliament containing Libdem and Labour MP's that wouldn't have vetoed it and thought it was a bad idea, and have critisized the prime minister for doing it?

the prime minister may have done this, but that doesn't avoid the fact that the office of prime minister has no existance under uk law

the prime minister may have done this, but that doesn't avoid the fact that the office of prime minister has no existance under uk law

So would it be better to have a non entity who sticks up for britain or a non entity who would back down to Europe and sell us down the river?

Archived