Looking for friends of the Wards'

gonetoolong

It's a short but challenging read.

The book was also turned into a play which was performed at Sheffield Crucible Studio and in schools by the Crucible Theatre In Education team.

More to Phil than meets the eye! Which was always the way

He was always my favourite uncle. Our family was always a bit...different.

Philip was the one the family laughed at...so I am so glad he did something that shut them up. He always made me laugh...and would play Debbie Harry songs and teach me the words.

He definitely had something about him, and our conversations, though occurring many years apart had the effect of making it seem only a few weeks since I'd seen him. I was never surprised when I met him he just seemed to turn up when I'd been recently reminded of him or had been thinking about him. Given different circumstances he could have been an artist of some sort- he definitely had something to say.

If you're interested in the photo's I have of him let me know and I'll scan them in and email you copies. There's only 2 or maybe 3.

Archived