Do Supertrams have carte blanche to block traffic at junctions?

Isn't it annoying when the traffic lights are green but you're going knowhere because there's a bloody tram blocking the junction? this happens in Hillsborough a lot; tram drivers dont give a toss, its as if they're allowed to do it, and are even encouraged to do it.

They seem to do it a lot don't they.

I pulled across in front of a tram, not that close I might add, to prevent being stranded in the middle of the junction and the cheeky git gave me a blast on his hooter.

Many a time i've been sat waiting to go right onto langsett road and the bloody tram, buses or cars that have gone through a red light have blocked me.

I just changed my route now as it was a right pain to put up with after a nightly 15 mile journey back from work.

Its a further source of rage for the grumpy driver;more exercise would reduce the stress.

Some people seem more susceptible to road rage than others ………. Take deep breaths and count to 10.

You two are tram drivers are'nt you? :rant:

:hihi:

Isn't it annoying when the traffic lights are green but you're going knowhere because there's a bloody tram blocking the junction? this happens in Hillsborough a lot; tram drivers dont give a toss, its as if they're allowed to do it, and are even encouraged to do it.

114 ft. takes a bit of space if the traffic in front stops. and dont forget the taxi drivers who do the same, and of course the 4x4 brigade!

Archived