Plans to evacuate Brits from the Eurozone. They can't be serious can they?

Are you going to enlighten us or is that it ……… which part of what I said was rubbish.

Ps

My sig refers to those that post reams of cut and paste jobs, rather than their own opinion …….. so go on then give us your opinion.

Psss...I agree with what you wrote.

They don't give a monkeys about this country when things are great living abroad.Sat there drinking their wine in the sun,just waiting for their winter fuel payment to drop into their accounts.

You do realise that none of this going to happen dont you?

We lived for 40 years under the threat of total and utter anayhilation from hydrogen bombs.

What happened?

Nothing, Gorbachev demolished his stock and Reagan and his floozy had to do the same.

We have gone from Reds under the bed, to Islamists under the bed, now we have Capitalists under the bed.

They are running out of bogeymen to terrify us with.

Now they have discovered these new planets in outerspace, the next will be spacemen again.

Great ……….. so the government wont have to bail them out or pay for their villa in the sun.
no they will be bailing others out and putting them up here :hihi:. it allways gets me how we seem to have an endless pot of money to give to others but cant look after our own :huh:

no they will be bailing others out and putting them up here :hihi:. it allways gets me how we seem to have an endless pot of money to give to others but cant look after our own :huh:

One lot have left their home and family in the hope of finding a better life the others have put two fingers up to the UK to sip sangria in the sun.

One lot have left their home and family in the hope of finding a better life the others have put two fingers up to the UK to sip sangria in the sun.
dont you mean one lot have left the country because its gov has put two fingers up to them, while the other have come here to sup cold beer and get money for nowt :hihi:

Archived