So What Have You Achieved In 2011..

I'd be thankful, if I'm honest..see below..:help:

Well Edna that's a pretty poor run of luck. Do you have a go on the lottery? I wouldn't bother you'd probably get caught up in an armed robbery at the till!:hihi:

I have sent some of my extra special vibes through the wires to enable the next year to be a better one..:D:thumbsup:

Oh and Happy Christmas..:suspect:

Thanks Frank. I thought my seven years bad luck after that accident in the mirror factory were over, turns out the last two years have been two of the worst of my life. (I've skimmed over the more personal finers of deaths and health:rolleyes:.) There have been few and far between positives.

and I've won £2.50 on the lottery on a plus five all year. :)

After having an interest for a few years but not doing anything about it, I finally enrolled on a Counselling course at college and passed level 1 earlier this year. I've also just come to the end of level 2, but won't find out until the New Year whether I've passed - fingers crossed!

2011 has been an interesting year, and its not over yet. I have made some difficult decisions, but I have to say I have absolutely no regrets and would not change a single thing :thumbsup:

I now have a lot more confidence and belief in myself, sometimes I even surprise myself, but I still have some way to go, so that is my New Year's resolution.

What's your charity?

main one I supported was breast cancer (did the Moonwalk in May), but I also donate monthly to the Cat's Protection people, Wildlife Trust, RSPCA and RSPB.

I'd like to do something to support the elderly next year I think - perhaps with my time, mowing lawns / gardening maybe - I was quite inspired by the recent Sheffield Secret Millionaire programme.

Thanks Frank. I thought my seven years bad luck after that accident in the mirror factory were over, turns out the last two years have been two of the worst of my life. (I've skimmed over the more personal finers of deaths and health:rolleyes:.) There have been few and far between positives.

and I've won £2.50 on the lottery on a plus five all year. :)

here's hoping that 2012 is better :thumbsup:

main one I supported was breast cancer (did the Moonwalk in May), but I also donate monthly to the Cat's Protection people, Wildlife Trust, RSPCA and RSPB.

I'd like to do something to support the elderly next year I think - perhaps with my time, mowing lawns / gardening maybe - I was quite inspired by the recent Sheffield Secret Millionaire programme.

Nice, charity work is good for the needy, but good for you too...

I've been saying for ages, probably 10 years, that "next" Christmas I'm going to do some voluntary work and help out somewhere.

By the time I get around to it I'll probably be that old that I'll need someone to volunteer to help me...:hihi:

I've been saying for ages, probably 10 years, that "next" Christmas I'm going to do some voluntary work and help out somewhere.

By the time I get around to it I'll probably be that old that I'll need someone to volunteer to help me...:hihi:

well I've been head of procrastination in the past, so just gone to the Age UK Sheffield website to sign up as a volunteer only to find that they don't need any volunteers !

Archived