So What Have You Achieved In 2011..

2011 has been an interesting year, and its not over yet. I have made some difficult decisions, but I have to say I have absolutely no regrets and would not change a single thing :thumbsup:

I now have a lot more confidence and belief in myself, sometimes I even surprise myself, but I still have some way to go, so that is my New Year's resolution.

That's a good post and some of it I need to think about...something that has been said to be recently has made me realise if I don't do something I will always be unhappy, there is no point in hoping things or people will change, they won't and this has been clearly stated to me. This year has been a practical year:

1) Whole new rewire, boiler system and replastered and decorated the upstairs of the house after saving up for the last 3 years.

2) Have been to the gym all year and have improved fitness

3) Met all targets at work

Managed to keep my job thankfully.... but my OH wasn't so lucky. 2011 has been rubbish and I can't wait for it to be over :mad:

Wish I hadn't looked at this thread, I've achieved nothing it's all been just keeping going. Pointless.

Just treading water these days is an achievement...

Archived