Kim Jong Il Dead!

They wouldn't have a mass immigration problem, they'de have a mass emmigration problem.

A truely evil regime - sadly the chubby little git whose been picked as the new leader was picked ahead of his older brothers because they weren't vicious enough for the old mans tastes.

Thanks Andy. I stand corrected.

That malapropism only works for the Chinese. Korean syntax excludes that pronunciation.

Korean uses similar sounds to Chinese, they also have no L or R sound in their language, instead having some strange letter somewhere between them (ㄹ). So they have similar problems with pronouncing L & R when learning English.

http://nathanbauman.com/nathanbaumankoreanpronunciation.html

I read somewhere that Kim Jong Il had a brother who was going to go into power but now cannot, as he was caught using a false passport trying to get into their Disneyland. I don't really understand this - can anyone explain it to me? Why would he need a fake passport anyway, if he was in line to replace Kim Jong?

I read somewhere that Kim Jong Il had a brother who was going to go into power but now cannot, as he was caught using a false passport trying to get into their Disneyland. I don't really understand this - can anyone explain it to me? Why would he need a fake passport anyway, if he was in line to replace Kim Jong?

Their Disneyland?? NK doesn't even have electricity most of the time.

It was KJI's eldest son, Kim Jong-nam who tried to get into Japan with a forged passport intending to visit Disneyland, Tokyo. He was arrested at Narita International Airport. That and his playboy lifestyle is what experts think cost him the succession.

KJI considered his second son, Kim Jong-chul "too effeminate" to take over which is why chubby, young Kim Jong Un now holds the reins.

Archived