Small Business owners / entrepreneurs / peoplewho want to make a difference

TJC1

Hey,

Im looking for other small Business owners / entrepreneurs or even just enterprising individuals who fancy getting involved in a unique scheme which doesn't cost much, but changes peoples lives around the world.

It's called 'microloans'. And basically, if a group of us get together and loan as little as 25 dollars each its going to transform small Businesses in remote parts of the world, villages or communities that dont have access to traditional means of finance.

Some of these Businesses literally prop up a whole community, and feed families so they need help from us.

You get your money back (there is no profit - its a loan 99% are repayed) and its a highly rewarding way to invest in Businesses and people.

PM me or leave a message and I will look at starting a group on http://www.kiva.org/ , for the new year. I could also do with a hand organising this, so anybody who fanices getting involved get in touch!

Cheers! T.:)

Why the hell should I look at a website?

The rules of this forum (did you even bother to read them?) suggest that you should make your point in your post, not give a hint and link to a website.

Are you too lazy to read the rules, too lazy to produce a cogent argument or too arrogant to live with the rules which serve the rest of us so well?

So this is a commercial enterprise offering to lend money and (ab)using Sheffield forum to make a sales pitch?

My post complaining about that is 'silly'?

Sheffield Forum is (According to the rules) a forum designed to promote communication.

It's not a begging bowl, nor is it a forum designed to sponsor 'enterprises'.

Get your Ducks in a line before you snipe here.

WOW! I expect you're going to be visited by 3 ghosts in a few days...

The rules of this forum (did you even bother to read them?) suggest that you should make your point in your post, not give a hint and link to a website.

Are you too lazy to read the rules, too lazy to produce a cogent argument or too arrogant to live with the rules which serve the rest of us so well?

So this is a commercial enterprise offering to lend money and (ab)using Sheffield forum to make a sales pitch?

Sheffield Forum is (According to the rules) a forum designed to promote communication.

Hi TJC1,

You can count us in - get in touch with us through the website and ask for Chris - www.sevencreative.co.uk

Hey,

Im looking for other small Business owners / entrepreneurs or even just enterprising individuals who fancy getting involved in a unique scheme which doesn't cost much, but changes peoples lives around the world.

It's called 'microloans'. And basically, if a group of us get together and loan as little as 25 dollars each its going to transform small Businesses in remote parts of the world, villages or communities that dont have access to traditional means of finance.

Some of these Businesses literally prop up a whole community, and feed families so they need help from us.

You get your money back (there is no profit - its a loan 99% are repayed) and its a highly rewarding way to invest in Businesses and people.

PM me or leave a message and I will look at starting a group on http://www.kiva.org/ , for the new year. I could also do with a hand organising this, so anybody who fanices getting involved get in touch!

Cheers! T.:)

1) its not a commercial enterprise or even an enterprise as such. Not profit making.

2) Its quite acceptable to organise groups or collectives on the forum. Its within Forum guidelines.

This is all I've asked. So wind your neck in pal.

Sounds dodgy to me, any thing to do with sending money anywhere is risky were there is money there is always a fiddle,at a time when people are struggling to get by and pay there bills here don't you think its a bit of bad timing. any way if I had some money to invest I would sooner invest in my own people and country.

Sounds dodgy to me, any thing to do with sending money anywhere is risky were there is money there is always a fiddle,at a time when people are struggling to get by and pay there bills here don't you think its a bit of bad timing. any way if I had some money to invest I would sooner invest in my own people and country.

99% repayment rate from the loanees. Can the same be said of loanees in the UK?

Also remember these people have no access to traditional finance like we have. £18 goes a long way.

The organising charity dont pocket any cash from the transaction.

Many large organisations use Kiva (Microsoft etc). Its tax-deductable.

Plenty of reasons to invest in micro-finance.

Archived