Small Business owners / entrepreneurs / peoplewho want to make a difference

TJC1

I can't knock the good intent but I for one would be loath to give any support to an overseas venture which may, in time, compete against British industry losing sales to an overseas competitior, costing the UK economy and contributing to our national woes.

Charity begins at home - for me it begins and ends there.

As for the 99% figure - really???

I can't knock the good intent but I for one would be loath to give any support to an overseas venture which may, in time, compete against British industry losing sales to an overseas competitior, costing the UK economy and contributing to our national woes.

Charity begins at home - for me it begins and ends there.

As for the 99% figure - really???

"Margarita is a fruit retailer. She needs the loan to increase capital and be able to buy more seasonal fruit like bananas, mangoes, pineapples and papayas. Margarita is married and has five children. She lives in her own house located in the city of El Alto’s Huayana Potosí zone. Margarita has repaid previous loans excellently and qualifies for a new loan. This is the second time her request has been sent to Kiva. "

An example of 1 type of Business chosen at random, hardly going to be competing with British industry. As for the 99% claim, I highly doubt big Businesses would be involved if it was just a scam.

Thanks for those who have expressed interest so far in being involved in this fantastic project. I'm taking names and will be in touch!

Archived