Favourite western film

grinder

Especially the scene around the campfire.:hihi:

The little old lady saying "sorry about the up yours n" would get it banned now ,another favorite is the seduction scene "is it true what they say about you people that you are gifted-sound of zipper- oh its twue its twue" pure magic.

Good Choice rabitter,

Great theme tune, Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Walllach as Tuco.

Eli Wallach also played the Bandit chief Calvera in the Magnificent Seven.

I was surprised to find he was born in Brooklyn NY. for some reason I always thought of him as a South American...

High Noon

Shane

Tombstone

And why is this not in the Entertainment section ?

Because there are so many differant flippin sections on here it would take me an hour to find it again...:P

Anyway going to the pictures and what films we enjoyed is a hell of a big part of mine and many other Sheffield peoples History...

I liked John Wayne and Rio Bravo was a good'un but what about "The Searchers", I also agree with you on "The Magnificent Seven" and would add "Shane", "Shenandoah", "Lawman", "Gunfight at the OK corral", "A Man called Horse", "Dances with Wolves", "The Big Country" and "True Grit" (John Wayne version) and I know as soon as I log off I will think of some more.

fantastic selection of films, can't fault that list

Archived