Nazi Fancy Dress

Is it time to relax the stigma around Nazi fancy dress? It has been over 60 years since the war ended, over 60 years since Hitler died, and we still can't handle the joke of wearing a nazi uniform.

Is there no occasion where dressing in an SS uniform could be considered "innocent"?

Is it time to relax the stigma around Nazi fancy dress? It has been over 60 years since the war ended, over 60 years since Hitler died, and we still can't handle the joke of wearing a nazi uniform.

Is there no occasion where dressing in an SS uniform could be considered "innocent"?

job interview?;)

Comedians do it all the time. I don't think they receive any complaints.

see a fair bit at fetish nights, but you know what to expect there, but still not out and about on the streets. Maybe once all holocaust surviors are long gone, but even then I can imagine if would still offend many jews, and they'd have every right to be offended. Not some up in arms, faux offence but genuine offence.

see a fair bit at fetish nights, but you know what to expect there, but still not out and about on the streets. Maybe once all holocaust surviors are long gone, but even then I can imagine if would still offend many jews, and they'd have every right to be offended. Not some up in arms, faux offence but genuine offence.

You do realise many others were killed too ?

You do realise many others were killed too ?

yes.

It was a generalisation I'm sorry.

Maybe once all holocaust surviors are long gone, but even then I can imagine if would still offend many jews, gypsies, the disabled, homosexuals, the mentally ill, the polish, political prisoners, transexuals, and they'd have every right to be offended. Not some up in arms, faux offence but genuine offence. ( sorry if I've missed anyone off the list

Archived