Nice place to live. Woodhouse

Steptoe

I have lived here all my life and so as the majority of my family, it has its faults like everywhere but i wouldnt move, sure a certain member on here will be along shortly to tell you its the worst place on earth haha

Is there any rough parts mary.

The badger estate has a bad reputation but its certain parts af the estate that has some bad apples but there are also loads of nice people that live on the estate too, other than that woodhouse is a nice place :).

Is there any part that you are looking at ?

Is there any rough parts mary.

Not a gallant question to put to a lady so I will field this.In the day time the place is benign and has many elderly residents.The pubs are best described as colourful,the residents can be friendly but insular.Wheras Nether Edge is cosmopolitan Woodhouse is white working class in general.It is the jewel in the framework that is Manor,Hackenthorpe,Intake,Beighton and Woodthorpe-an estate agents dream!

The badger estate has a bad reputation but its certain parts af the estate that has some bad apples but there are also loads of nice people that live on the estate too, other than that woodhouse is a nice place :).

not really, weve been offered a house on stradbroke, but the wifes set on woodhouse, thats why im sending feelers out about woodhouse. :)

Thanks for the pm mary. :thumbsup:

Not a gallant question to put to a lady so I will field this.In the day time the place is benign and has many elderly residents.The pubs are best described as colourful,the residents can be friendly but insular.Wheras Nether Edge is cosmopolitan Woodhouse is white working class in general.It is the jewel in the framework that is Manor,Hackenthorpe,Intake,Beighton and Woodthorpe-an estate agents dream!

Thanks for your input, much appreciated. :)

Archived