Nice place to live. Woodhouse

Steptoe

I was in the hairdressers opp the Stag last Wednesday when a man walked in, picked up and enquired about one of the most expensive products she had on display and then ran out of the shop with it.

I am not saying Woodhouse is a bad place to live, I think it's great but you have to be a little careful when out

hazel

Thanks for all your input, jokes aside. I think we will drive upto stradbroke in the daytime then at night and take a look around, same with woodhouse

though I expect it to be more livelier at night there, we at least got till just after christmas to make up our minds, plenty of food for thought. once again

cheers for all the input. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your input, jokes aside. I think we will drive upto stradbroke in the daytime then at night and take a look around, same with woodhouse

though I expect it to be more livelier at night there, we at least got till just after christmas to make up our minds, plenty of food for thought. once again

cheers for all the input. :thumbsup:

Woodhouse would be my choice Steptoe, the locals would welcome you and bring carrots everyday for your Hercules.

Woodhouse along with other places has if fair share of loutish youths ,drunks and druggies .

Sounds lovely.

Considered buying a house there a while back, glad we didn't now. I did have a bad feeling about it and glad I went with it now.

Sounds lovely.

Considered buying a house there a while back, glad we didn't now. I did have a bad feeling about it and glad I went with it now.

tut

2 people mention bad things and it makes you think its the worst place on the planet?

its like everywhere theres scum EVERYWHERE these days that will steal absolutely anything at any time, id still say woodhouse is 99% safer than most other places these days

The 93 stopped running about 10 years ago

ive been around woodhouse, beighton loads the past couple of weeks and was amazed where the 52 runs these days lol its all over the place

i remember the 52 down the badger and the 23/32 up and down the village / woodhouse mill

then later the 93

now theres way too many buses it consuzzles me lol

123, 30, 25, 25a, 52

same numbers are run by different companies and have different times, still not 100% where they all go lol

Archived