Nice place to live. Woodhouse

Steptoe

i always prefer the angel, been in there the past two times ive been out in woodhouse and thoroughly enjoyed it by times.

always loved the food in the angel too, infact only last night we had a buffett for a wake after my dads funeral and it was excellent, even blocked off part of the pub for us so we wouldnt get disturbed by the regulars.

ive even walked up from the badger to the angel cos i prefer it, also used to like the princess royal down the mill but not been in there for decades

Sorry to hear about your dad mel

I grew up in Woodhouse from being aged 6 until I was 21.

It's a nice place to live, everybody knows every bodies business there, which is funny and proves its a place that has kept its community spirit. The whole place works around the little village which is a great little place although it does get kids lounging about alot, but that's pretty much everywhere these days. Compared to the areas around it Woodhouse is a great place to live.

Hi, just wondering what people on here think of Woodhouse as a place to live,

as I might have the chance of moving up there, no witty remarks please. :)

after much deliberation signed for the house on stradbroke this morning.

thanks for your comments. :wave:

Archived