Nice place to live. Woodhouse

Steptoe

I have never had a council property and have been on the list over 30 years.

I have never even been offered one.

Hi Alex -you have to be hand picked to get on certain parts of strad or smelterwood -its a very desireable area.i only just managed it when they demolished our old house 9 years ago and we had the maximum priority points at that time.:thumbsup:

Hi Alex -you have to be hand picked to get on certain parts of strad or smelterwood -its a very desireable area.i only just managed it when they demolished our old house 9 years ago and we had the maximum priority points at that time.:thumbsup:

Ok pal how are you?, Billy is in Spain at the moment living the dream.:D:D....

Yeh, I have been playing with the idea of selling up and going into council property in the next few years to boost my retirement funds.

I have been on the council waiting list since I was 18 years old.

re your interest stradbroke, after reconsidering over christmas, decided not to move there, taking keys back after holidays. :sad:

Why what's wrong with Stradbroke? I thought it was all right then again I like Woodhouse. I live just outside Woodhouse at the bottom end of Handsworth and go to Woodhouse a lot and have not seen any trouble. True there are a few dodgy people but mostly people are very friendly.

• 3 months later...

Archived