The Oak island money pit.

What an intriguing mystery, and pardon the pun, but do you think there's anything in it. ?

Youtube link to various videos.

Yes there’s Water in it.

And isn’t a money pit a venture which requires much money for maintenance and drains financial resources. I’m sure many people have wasted plenty of money on this venture.

I haven't suggested that you do have an agenda. You did however claim that there's 'no conspiracy or bull', which is not true.
The Oak Island Money pit story has been around for over a century. Its been well documented for decades. Theres almost certainly no treasure or money in it and its probably an elaborate hoax but that doesn't mean its a conspiracy or bull. Its a genuine phenomenon thats unsolved, a mystery. Its actually worth a look.

Perhaps if for one second you stopped sneering at everything and set your mental filter to something other than "if i've not heard about it, it must be crap" you might just find something of interest. Then again you might not. Either way you'll at least be able to scoff at the foolishness of the people who've searched for fools gold.

The Oak Island Money pit story has been around for over a century. Its been well documented for decades. Theres almost certainly no treasure or money in it and its probably an elaborate hoax but that doesn't mean its a conspiracy or bull. Its a genuine phenomenon thats unsolved, a mystery.
...that is surrounded by enough conspiracy bull to drown in.

Perhaps if for one second you stopped sneering at everything and set your mental filter to something other than "if i've not heard about it, it must be crap"
That's really not it, it was the 'it must be aliens' guy that put me off. I love learning new things, but the link took me to a clip from the History Channels 'ancient aliens' series. A program I am quite familiar with and am aware is pretty much completely full of lazily thought out conspiracy nonsense.

Archived