The Oak island money pit.

I've got a book about it by Rupert Furneaux which was written in the 70s (I think) and was very interesting (though probably long out of print by now); certainly at that point nobody had come up with anything of any great value from there but I don't know whether that's still the case.

Edit: It's called the Money Pit Mystery by Rupert Furneaux, published as a paperback by Manor in 1972.

Hmmmmm, i watched it late last night and honestly don't recall anything about aliens, strange lights yes, but not aliens, though i'm not doubting you.

If you're on about the same one (comes out as the first when I click your link, with scary publisher guy in it) then it's at about 4.47 that they start on about ancient astronaut theorists and how the Ark of the Covenant was some ancient alien nuclear weapon. If that's not aliens I don't know what is!

If you're on about the same one (comes out as the first when I click your link, with scary publisher guy in it) then it's at about 4.47 that they start on about ancient astronaut theorists and how the Ark of the Covenant was some ancient alien nuclear weapon. If that's not aliens I don't know what is!

Ah, yes, i remember it now.

I tend to go into glazed over mode at the mention of such crap so it didn't register when you first mentioned it.

On the whole though it's not a mumbo jumbo story, and there's quite a few different videos on the subject to choose from, that's why i linked to search results rather than a specific video.

Archived