Serious advice needed

You don't need to 'do' anything immediately other than continue to try your hardest to gain employment and think about cutting out unneccesary expenditure.

You might want to think about taking up knitting though, baby clothes can be expensive. Oh, and encourage your wife to breastfeed.

Cheers you lot.

Not you though Alien52.

That was well out of order:lol:

Im still in a state of shock if im honest but im not going to change my plan. I think ill just have to put my foot down on it and get it done sooner.

In the mean time im going to look harder for some part time work. I know what your saying Ghozer but i want to be away from benfits and be 100% self sufficent by this time next year. We rent so at the minute we are getting hb so at least we still have a roof..

If im honest my heads still in a bit of a spin so im probably not making much sense, but when do i ever?

Anyway thanks for your advice yall.

Appreciate it greatly :)

Like i say though, not you Alien52:P

You don't need to 'do' anything immediately other than continue to try your hardest to gain employment and think about cutting out unneccesary expenditure.

You might want to think about taking up knitting though, baby clothes can be expensive. Oh, and encourage your wife to breastfeed.

:o Have you seen the price of wool lately?

What you SHOULD have done in the first place is have a vasectomy. Then you wouldn't be in the predicament that you are. However, what's done is done. What you should do now, is see your doctor about having a vasectomy. (snip, snip, snip) :D :D

What employment skills do you have? Might be able to put you in the right direction for the job.

<snip>

For the pedants. We used contraception (depo??) but in this case it wasnt what you could call 100% effective.

What you SHOULD have done in the first place is have a vasectomy. Then you wouldn't be in the predicament that you are. However, what's done is done. What you should do now, is see your doctor about having a vasectomy. (snip, snip, snip) :D :D

<snip>

Mr Moran, sorry to tell you, but the only "contraception" that is 100% effective is abstention.

Panther rose... see my comment in the paragraph above.

I'm not sure how to answer really, you know what causes pregnancy, deppo rarely fails. Look forward to being a Dad again, and accept responsibility for doing the deed! Good luck, not sure why you're posting on here , the best place would be the GP or family planning clinic .

I'm not sure how to answer really, you know what causes pregnancy, deppo rarely fails. Look forward to being a Dad again, and accept responsibility for doing the deed! Good luck, not sure why you're posting on here , the best place would be the GP or family planning clinic .

Whats 'deppo?'

Is it a distant relative of the Hippo?

My son had been out of work since September and then was offered two jobs last week, he started one on Monday.

You are going to be blessed with a beautiful baby - that is good news

You can advertise your services as a handyman, or maybe borrow some money from family and buy some garden tools and do competitive work for people, get some cards printed - there used to be machines in town centres which could do this - put your services in every local newsagents, maybe you know someone else who is out of work and you could join forces

you'll look back on this in absolute horror!

How on earth can you say what this this man may or may not feel in the future.

I am a female and as such would encourage the wife of this man to abort the child that she is carrying.

This couple seem to have used contraception, when used properly most forms of contraception are very reliable. Most pregnancies occur because the female want's to become pregnant. Trapping men in this way is appalling but common.

The chap who posted the OP seems to be the sensible one here. This earth is already over populated and he seems to be a a good guy, trying to do the best by the children that he already has.

There is nothing wrong with abortion. it should not be hidden nor be ashamed of. I would advise that you try and get your wife to abort, it can still be done but support her if this is the course that you choose to take as she may be a little fragile mentally.

Archived