Serious advice needed

What you SHOULD have done in the first place is have a vasectomy. Then you wouldn't be in the predicament that you are. However, what's done is done. What you should do now, is see your doctor about having a vasectomy. (snip, snip, snip) :D :D

What employment skills do you have? Might be able to put you in the right direction for the job.

Ouch.

Just ouch!

Mr Moran, sorry to tell you, but the only "contraception" that is 100% effective is abstention.

Panther rose... see my comment in the paragraph above.

Ban her PT.

There was no need to start talking about taking a knife to my widget:rant::hihi:

How on earth can you say what this this man may or may not feel in the future.

I am a female and as such would encourage the wife of this man to abort the child that she is carrying.

This couple seem to have used contraception, when used properly most forms of contraception are very reliable. Most pregnancies occur because the female want's to become pregnant. Trapping men in this way is appalling but common.

The chap who posted the OP seems to be the sensible one here. This earth is already over populated and he seems to be a a good guy, trying to do the best by the children that he already has.

There is nothing wrong with abortion. it should not be hidden nor be ashamed of. I would advise that you try and get your wife to abort, it can still be done but support her if this is the course that you choose to take as she may be a little fragile mentally.

No, just, no! :gag::rant:

Abortion is wrong, WRONG I tell you! You should only abort before the baby is fully formed, after then I would personally consider it murder, even though technically the "person" you're killing doesn't "exist" yet.

I'm not sure how to answer really, you know what causes pregnancy, deppo rarely fails. Look forward to being a Dad again, and accept responsibility for doing the deed! Good luck, not sure why you're posting on here , the best place would be the GP or family planning clinic .

Ive had a lot to contend with recently. An awful lot. Sure my life isnt as bad as lots of peoples but thats all relative and Currently my life sucks. Im trying to change it for the better which is hard but im hopeful itll come good.

Posting on here in the last few months has kept me sane and alive.

Its also given me the kick up the backside i needed to get certain things moving

You lot are a godsend.

Take this thread for example. When i found out about the baby i cried.

Not for joy but because i thought.

"my god, how much crap do i have to take?"

Thinking what a difficult xmas my two kids are going to have this year i couldnt help but feel an imense sense of guilt that they are now going to have a more difficult 2012 and its all because their mum and dad didnt do enough to stop more babies arriving.

Sheer stupidity!!!

Well, i almost broke up competely.

So i posted to vent on here.

Inside 10 minutes id had a giggle at one post and suddenly things didnt seem so bad,

They are, tho but they just didnt seem so bad.

From that point on my day took a lift. Not massivly but enough to make it a less than sucky day,

Sheffield forum probably helps more people than anyone knows.

Im damn sure im not the only person its 'saved' but trust me, its saved me.

Thats my reason for posting and thats the reason this is a bloody good forum.

No, just, no! :gag::rant:

Abortion is wrong, WRONG I tell you! You should only abort before the baby is fully formed, after then I would personally consider it murder, even though technically the "person" you're killing doesn't "exist" yet.

I agree, there are plenty of desperate childless couples willing to adopt, no reason at all to abort.

What on earth is the relevance of this question Jenny?

As relevant as the following.

How on earth can you say what this this man may or may not feel in the future.

I am a female and as such would encourage the wife of this man to abort the child that she is carrying.

This couple seem to have used contraception, when used properly most forms of contraception are very reliable. Most pregnancies occur because the female want's to become pregnant. Trapping men in this way is appalling but common.

Who mentioned "trapping"?

The chap who posted the OP seems to be the sensible one here. This earth is already over populated and he seems to be a a good guy, trying to do the best by the children that he already has.

You base this on what? A few sentences?

There is nothing wrong with abortion.

To a point I agree, but not based on anything you're advising.

I would advise that you try and get your wife to abort

:huh:Why?

she may be a little fragile mentally.

What, her or you?

Archived