Looking for Roger Tordoff.

Lucyjackson

Hi People,

I wonder if anyone knows a Roger Tordoff who used to teach Sociology at Clowne College in Chesterfield in the 80's 90's

He was an inspirational tutor but left when Chesterfield took over in the mid 90's.

Would love to see how he is getting on and also a John Murray who taught English Languages at the same place, John was a pleasant Irish man who sadly lost his wife to cancer a few years ago.

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi People,

I wonder if anyone knows a Roger Tordoff who used to teach Sociology at Clowne College in Chesterfield in the 80's 90's

He was an inspirational tutor but left when Chesterfield took over in the mid 90's.

Would love to see how he is getting on and also a John Murray who taught English Languages at the same place, John was a pleasant Irish man who sadly lost his wife to cancer a few years ago.

Google Ecclesfield Conservation Group. One of the officials, the hon sec I think, is called Rgger Tordoff.

Hi People,

roger is my mates dad, i have his address & phone number

Hi People,

roger also lost his wife to cancer a few years ago

Archived