1000's of dogs slaughtered in ukraine.

I'd be volunteering to help for one.

Hate the things. Stroke, stroke, *pur*, *pur*, so seems like they are enjoying it then out of nowhere hiss.

It seems we're more tolerant of an over population of cats though, there fate rarely meets with a needle unlike the dog.

Now show us the piles of crap they produce on the streets!

Ok,bit extreme,but something should be done over here for the mess they make.

You drink drive,you get ya car crushed.

You let your dog crap all over when on walkies,you both get crushed. Haha!

There are a lot of people I would get rid of before dogs. Animals have rights, so do owners. But the owners need educating.

I trust animals, they dont lie and cheat [or post crap on SF :hihi:]

They may not lie and cheat, but they'll crap all over the place, rip your face and off and kill your children at the drop of a hat. Not to mention giving you rabies.

Who's frightened of the little doggy then ??? The most dangerous animal in the world is MAN. Just watch TV news every day.....

To clear up the streets for euro 2012.

Quote "It has been claimed their coats are made into furry caps and their bones ground up for animal feed."

I must warn you, if you open the link you'll be confronted by a shocking picture of slaughtered dogs.

Link.

The Phillipinos eat dogs by the thousands and have been doing for ages.

Archived