What do you buy the man who has everything?

Other than Yorkshire Tea, you are probably restricted to beer! but if you add food items you could include Hendersons, Liqourice Allsorts, Yorkshire crisps, local chutneys from a deli, plus you could probably get good ideas from Chatsworth farm shop perhaps?

Great idea. Go to Derbyshire for a Yorkshire themed hamper!

Other than Yorkshire Tea, you are probably restricted to beer! but if you add food items you could include Hendersons, Liqourice Allsorts, Yorkshire crisps, local chutneys from a deli, plus you could probably get good ideas from Chatsworth farm shop perhaps?

I made up a box like this for my dad once,and living in Forest of Dean misses Yorkshire delicacies.I sent him a pair of chops(Barnsley),Cunninghams pickles and a photograph of Freddie Trueman,signed by Arthur Scargill.

I made up a box like this for my dad once,and living in Forest of Dean misses Yorkshire delicacies.I sent him a pair of chops(Barnsley),Cunninghams pickles and a photograph of Freddie Trueman,signed by Arthur Scargill.

I am not sure if this is telling me that you do actually have a heart gnvqsos or that you have been taken over by an alien, time will tell....

Archived