Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

And this is what you get when you don't deal with the issue correctly,Dalglish is a disgrace for the way he publicly supported a player found guilty of racism can't wait to hear how he defends him now.

On Sky Dalglish said that he wasn't aware that Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand.

Yeah he wasn't there here said.

Well hopefully he will look back it.

When questioned further as to why Suarez didn't offer his hand after saying he didn't see it, Dalgliesh responded - It's contrary to what I've been told. There was talk on the radio that Liverpool were suggesting that Evra moved his hand away! Only dirty Leeds Liverpool could make this up.

When questioned further as to why Suarez didn't offer his hand after saying he didn't see it, Dalgliesh responded - It's contrary to what I've been told. There was talk on the radio that Liverpool were suggesting that Evra moved his hand away! Only dirty Leeds Liverpool could make this up.

Have another look evra's hand wasn't extended as it was to the rest of liverpool squad,and why did he grab Suarez that's tantamount to aggravation.Can't believe Ferguson that he should be sold,he's a very short memory has he forgot cantana and Ferdinand.

Have another look evra's hand wasn't extended as it was to the rest of liverpool squad,and why did he grab Suarez that's tantamount to aggravation.Can't believe Ferguson that he should be sold,he's a very short memory has he forgot cantana and Ferdinand.

Let's all take another look.

Suarez misses Evra out in handshake

Looks pretty clear to me.

It is time for the Liverpool board to act now. Suarez and Dalgleish need to go to avoid any further harm to their reputation.

You must have X-ray eyes. You just can't tell from the film clip because the player in front of Suarez blocks the view. However the photograph gives the lie to what you are trying to say.

You must have X-ray eyes. You just can't tell from the film clip because the player in front of Suarez blocks the view. However the photograph gives the lie to what you are trying to say.

as i said i saw it from another angle,suarez going towards him not when he passed.

So the rumour is true then, people are still trying to justify Suarez's actions.

Archived