Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

just remember none of this would have happened if pool hadnt publicly backed suarez after being found guilty, allowed players to wear t shirts, allowed dalgleish to continue to add fuel to the flames on interviews, and just insisted on suarzez and evra shaking hands. would be over tonight instead of dragging on into next season. we've already had pool fans doing monkey dances and shining lasers into players faces since the initial incident.

match of the day, just shown slow mo of suarez blatantly ignoring evras hand, and the blatant dive after ferdinand won the ball cleanly in the tackle.

evra obviously wound up after the match encouraged the utd fans to raise the roof, rightly Fergie stated he was probably wrong in his actions but could understand why after the snub.

alan hansen summed it up as an ex pool player, suarez has let pool and dalgleish down badly after all their support

alan hansen summed it up as an ex pool player, suarez has let pool and dalgleish down badly after all their support

I'm afraid I think Dalgleish has already run out of excuses. After the way he reacted today, I've lost all respect for the man - and it pains me to have to say it but I'm no longer supporting the club. I cannot bring myself to cheer for a side that behaves so cretinously.

I'm afraid I think Dalgleish has already run out of excuses. After the way he reacted today, I've lost all respect for the man - and it pains me to have to say it but I'm no longer supporting the club. I cannot bring myself to cheer for a side that behaves so cretinously.

Dalgleish will lose his job over this. Maybe not now, but by the start of next season. Whether Liverpool have the guts to do to Suarez as Chelsea did to Mutu, remains to be seen.

ferguson should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, with the interview he gave, the problem is like dalgliesh said if it was not for the 24 hour sports broadcasting and every move/tackle/incident being pored over by so called experts who could not get another job if they tried.

I agree 100% with Ferguson, so much so I think he should be given a knighthood!

Archived