Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

I feel sorry for Kenny Dalglish, he's been put in an impossible situation by one of his players. He's if he backs Suarez, he's ostracised in the media. If he condemns Suarez, then I doubt the Uruguayan would play for Liverpool again.

He could send Suarez to train with the kids whilst the board sort out a way of dismissing him.

That might help the club to regain some of their hard earned reputation.

I don't like Ferguson and never have, but I'm struggling to see what he's done this afternoon that was supposedly so heinous.

I respect him, don't particularly like him.

I think he conveyed my feelings exactly on the whole incident in his BBC interview. Suarez should be ashamed of himself, Evra shouldn't have antagonised Liverpool with his celebrations at the end.

Dalglish's Sky Sports interview was quite interesting, he seemed visibly upset by the whole thing.

What's with all the Suarez sympathisers?

Regardless of whether Fergie went too far with his interview or not, doesn't stop Suarez from being completely out of line with his actions.

After seeing MOTD, in fairness to Suarez it did seem to me that Evra moved his hand downwards as Suarez approached before changing his mind but was perhaps too late, Suarez could have thought he was being snubbed and so went straight to the goalie. Anybody else see it this way?

After seeing MOTD, in fairness to Suarez it did seem to me that Evra moved his hand downwards as Suarez approached before changing his mind but was perhaps too late, Suarez could have thought he was being snubbed and so went straight to the goalie. Anybody else see it this way?

Yeah Evra did look to be hesitant, but even though he was hesitant, his hand stayed there ready for Suarez to shake and Suarez should have shook it.

ferguson should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, with the interview he gave, the problem is like dalgliesh said if it was not for the 24 hour sports broadcasting and every move/tackle/incident being pored over by so called experts who could not get another job if they tried.

He did - and Shreeves' response was along the lines of "What? Do you think it's the fault of the press that Suarez did what he did?"

Do you?

He did - and Shreeves' response was along the lines of "What? Do you think it's the fault of the press that Suarez did what he did?"

Do you?

Dalgleish's argument appears to be that were it not for those annoying press people, Suarez would have got away with it. I'm not sure how leaps from there to the conclusion that it's the press's fault Suarez is in trouble. That's like a jobbing criminal saying it's the police's fault that he is in jail.

Archived