Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

As far as suarez is concerned, evra had him wrongly castigated as a racist in front of the whole world. Not sure I would shake the hand of someone who did that to me.

Evra didn't have him castigated as anything. He reported him and an FA enquiry decided he was a racist.

As far as suarez is concerned, evra had him wrongly castigated as a racist in front of the whole world. Not sure I would shake the hand of someone who did that to me.

Wrongly? Which is why he was found guilty of it and he changed his defence 3 times when presenting the case to the FA?

If he strongly felt he never said anything wrong he would of got his case right in the first place to present to the FA.

If he had not been found guilty by the FA then yes Evra would be the bad one in all this and probably of got reprimanded for making a false allegation against another player.

How do you know he isn't a racist? There is far more evidence to suggest he is a racist than there is to suggest he isn't.

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

Archived