Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

How much more more media hype can this is given ?

OK Suarez should have shook hands and it would all have been forgotten, he chose not to and that is up to him, big deal time to move on !

As for Alex Ferguson spouting off that Suarez should get booted out of English football, well that's rich from someone who supported his own player ... one Eric Cantona ... who chose to launch himself at a fan in the crowd ..... see the difference .... violence v handshake .... lost perspective !

How much more more media hype can this is given ?

OK Suarez should have shook hands and it would all have been forgotten, he chose not to and that is up to him, big deal time to move on !

As for Alex Ferguson spouting off that Suarez should get booted out of English football, well that's rich from someone who supported his own player ... one Eric Cantona ... who chose to launch himself at a fan in the crowd ..... see the difference .... violence v handshake .... lost perspective !

Didn't Ferguson condemn Cantona's actions and suspend him from playing, instead of scrabbling around looking for excuses?

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has today issued the following apology:

"I have spoken with the Manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I've not only let him down, but also the Club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

So no doubts now that he did not shake Evras hand (rather than the other way round as some fools were suggesting).

Unbelievable from Suarez, and the club continually stick by him.

Liverpool fans sticking up for him, Dalglish's comments.... unreal.

Get a grip.

if ferguson had said that about a referee that he should basically be sacked and is a disgrace he would be charged by the authorities but big clubs can bully anyone and get away with it.

If a ref had refused to shake a players hands, then I think Fergie would have something to say about.

Also..... you state he would be charged if he said it about a ref, yet then state the big clubs can bully anyone and get away with it..... Make your mind up.

Archived