Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

Unbelievable from Suarez, and the club continually stick by him.

Liverpool fans sticking up for him, Dalglish's comments.... unreal.

Get a grip.

If a ref had refused to shake a players hands, then I think Fergie would have something to say about.

Also..... you state he would be charged if he said it about a ref, yet then state the big clubs can bully anyone and get away with it..... Make your mind up.

Of course the club who employ him and that clubs fans are going to stick by him that's how it goes, why be so surprised :huh:

I would be more surprised if Liverpool, Dalglish and the fans turned on him, the whole thing has been over hyped beyond belief !

Ferguson did not want Cantona thrown out of English football though did, you can see the difference surely :huh:

Are you saying that Ferguson suspended and condemned Cantona because he didn't want him thrown out of English football, but here you suggest that you understood why Liverpool didn't condemn Suarez because they didn't want to isolate him.

I'm probably going over old ground here but I can understand to a certain degree why Liverpool would not want to isolate Suarez because as a club they have invested a lot of money in him, remember Di Canio at Wednesday, the club shunned him and what did they gain from it ? Just a thought !

So you believe that Liverpool's lack of condemnation to based upon their desire to keep him, and Man Utd's condemnation to be based upon their desire to keep him.

You can't use both sides of the argument!

Unbelievable from Suarez, and the club continually stick by him.

Liverpool fans sticking up for him, Dalglish's comments.... unreal.

Get a grip.

John Aldridge was on the radio earlier, whist he did say that Suarez's action were wrong he also said that Liverpool have further information on the whole Suarez and Evra incident that would change everyone's thinking.

When asked to share this information he obviously declined, he could not provide an answer as to why Liverpool never provided this information during the hearing.

So the smearing of Evra continues.

Are you saying that Ferguson suspended and condemned Cantona because he didn't want him thrown out of English football, but here you suggest that you understood why Liverpool didn't condemn Suarez because they didn't want to isolate him.

So you believe that Liverpool's lack of condemnation to based upon their desire to keep him, and Man Utd's condemnation to be based upon their desire to keep him.

You can't use both sides of the argument!

I'm not 'using' both sides of any argument, Ferguson has said he thinks Suarez should be thrown out of English football, my statement was he stood by Cantona when Cantona commited a bigger misdemeanor ...... perspective :huh:

John Aldridge was on the radio earlier, whist he did say that Suarez's action were wrong he also said that Liverpool have further information on the whole Suarez and Evra incident that would change everyone's thinking.

When asked to share this information he obviously declined, he could not provide an answer as to why Liverpool never provided this information during the hearing.

So the smearing of Evra continues.

And on and on it goes ...... jeeez ...... it's not worthy of the airtime, what a load of hype and bull, it's finished bar the dramatic media and public self righteous condemnation !

I'm not 'using' both sides of any argument, Ferguson has said he thinks Suarez should be thrown out of English football, my statement was he stood by Cantona when Cantona commited a bigger misdemeanor ...... perspective :huh:

You see I think you are missing the perspective.

I think he was commenting upon all of Suarz's actions after the original incident with Evra. The lies, the snide insinuations, the lack of a credible apology, the lack of the handshake with Evra just framed the who sorry story. It summed up Suarez perfectly.

And on and on it goes ...... jeeez ...... it's not worthy of the airtime, what a load of hype and bull, it's finished bar the dramatic media and public self righteous condemnation !

It was Suarez's actions that have continues to keep this issue on the back pages, is it any surprise though as he just served another seven match ban in Holland when he joined Liverpool for biting an opponent.

This proves that Suarez is nothing more than a petulant spoilt child, it will be interesting to see how long Liverpool will tolerate him for.

Just seen on Sky Sports.

Liverpool and Dalglish have finally issued an apology for the actions of Luis Suarez during yesterday's game with Man Utd. Dalglish also offered an apology for way he conducted himself during his post-match interview.

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club.

It's not up to him. The handshakes are mandatory.

They weren't mandatory when Chelsea played QPR :huh::huh:

As for Suarez, we all know what he is but, I wonder if old whisky nose would have been quick to say anything IF his boy Ferdinand hadn't been clattered by his own man and ended up on the ground as his elbow was about to go into Suarez's head or am i the only one to notice that.

Also and its only my opinion, wasn't very clever of Evra to be jumping around and inciting the crowd at the end of the match right in front of Suarez , I bet old whisky nose was ok with that, Any other country and there would have been a full blown riot going on with those actions...

Archived