Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

They weren't mandatory when Chelsea played QPR :huh::huh:

As for Suarez, we all know what he is but, I wonder if old whisky nose would have been quick to say anything IF his boy Ferdinand hadn't been clattered by his own man and ended up on the ground as his elbow was about to go into Suarez's head or am i the only one to notice that.

Also and its only my opinion, wasn't very clever of Evra to be jumping around and inciting the crowd at the end of the match right in front of Suarez , I bet old whisky nose was ok with that, Any other country and there would have been a full blown riot going on with those actions...

No just you.

"Old Whisky Nose" did condemn Evra's celebrations.

They weren't mandatory when Chelsea played QPR :huh::huh:

As for Suarez, we all know what he is but, I wonder if old whisky nose would have been quick to say anything IF his boy Ferdinand hadn't been clattered by his own man and ended up on the ground as his elbow was about to go into Suarez's head or am i the only one to notice that.

Also and its only my opinion, wasn't very clever of Evra to be jumping around and inciting the crowd at the end of the match right in front of Suarez , I bet old whisky nose was ok with that, Any other country and there would have been a full blown riot going on with those actions...

The Chelsea QPR match wasn't a Premier League match and the Terry/Ferdinand issue is ongoing, but the Suarez/Evra issue was meant to be resolved, so you're not comparing like with like.

Some of us Liverpool fans aren't sticking up for him.

I know, didn't say all.

But it does appear to be a majority.

Just seen on Sky Sports.

Liverpool and Dalglish have finally issued an apology for the actions of Luis Suarez during yesterday's game with Man Utd. Dalglish also offered an apology for way he conducted himself during his post-match interview.

Liverpool Managing Director Ian Ayre has today released the following statement.

"We are extremely disappointed Luis Suarez did not shake hands with Patrice Evra before yesterday's game. The player had told us beforehand that he would, but then chose not to do so.

"He was wrong to mislead us and wrong not to offer his hand to Patrice Evra. He has not only let himself down, but also Kenny Dalglish, his teammates and the Club. It has been made absolutely clear to Luis Suarez that his behaviour was not acceptable.

"Luis Suarez has now apologised for his actions which was the right thing to do. However, all of us have a duty to behave in a responsible manner and we hope that he now understands what is expected of anyone representing Liverpool Football Club.

At least they've actually seen the error of the ways of both manager and player.

doesn't the home office have the power to deport or detain foreign nationals - surely suarez meets the criteria

it'd be nice is suarez aplogised to evra for racially abusing him , rather to scouse FC for inconveniencing them -his defence seems to be that being a racist bigot is OK in (nazi hiding) uruguay so the good folk of manchester should put up with it.

that dick alan green seems to pretty much agree with him from his comments on R5 today

doesn't the home office have the power to deport or detain foreign nationals - surely suarez meets the criteria

it'd be nice is suarez aplogised to evra for racially abusing him , rather to scouse FC for inconveniencing them -his defence seems to be that being a racist bigot is OK in (nazi hiding) uruguay so the good folk of manchester should put up with it.

that dick alan green seems to pretty much agree with him from his comments on R5 today

Theres an interesting thought Frank, I think he would be closely followed by a lot more 'foreign nationals' who were actually guilty of something worth acting upon though, where do you stand on that ? :suspect:

Archived