Suarez- guilty as charged

ChrisT70

After seeing MOTD, in fairness to Suarez it did seem to me that Evra moved his hand downwards as Suarez approached before changing his mind but was perhaps too late, Suarez could have thought he was being snubbed and so went straight to the goalie. Anybody else see it this way?

yes me,i said i'd seen it from the other angle.

I do think that a tide of racist opinion has formed around suarez and if he was to choose to chuff off somewhere else, I don't think I'd cry myself to sleep

The tide of racist opinion ?

I think you will find the hype surrounding the whole thing may have created what you percieve !

The tide of racist opinion ?

I think you will find the hype surrounding the whole thing may have created what you percieve !

used racist term to evra who reported it

claimed it is OK in uruguay

pointed out that he isn't in uruguay

banned 8 matches

inflamed situation by refusing hand of victim of his abuse

scouser FC realised that his actions (and the support of dalgliesh) threatens the clubs image.

apologises to scouse FC rather than to evra

can't see your point

used racist term to evra who reported it

claimed it is OK in uruguay

pointed out that he isn't in uruguay

banned 8 matches

inflamed situation by refusing hand of victim of his abuse

scouser FC realised that his actions (and the support of dalgliesh) threatens the clubs image.

apologises to scouse FC rather than to evra

can't see your point

My point is, the hype will have given rise to 'the tide of racist opinion' as you call it, rather than the incident itself ...... I suppose your easily carried along Frank ..... never mind eh !

My point is, the hype will have given rise to 'the tide of racist opinion' as you call it, rather than the incident itself ...... I suppose your easily carried along Frank ..... never mind eh !

have you been listening to 5 live (radio moron)the last couple of days, bigot upon bigot and not all scousers

Archived