Stuck for something to do on Boxing Day?

avblade09

May I suggest going to the Motorpoint Arena to see the Steelers take on their fierce rivals - the Nottingham Panthers.

I know Ice Hockey is one of them sports you probably don't show any interest in, but I assure you - it hooks you straight away.

To explain the rivalry... it is like Sheff Utd and Sheff Weds - apart from the players are allowed to bodycheck eachother and fight if needs be! The game is end to end and passion runs high from everyone involved!

Check out the highlights from the game earlier in the season:

Tickets are selling out though - I promise it will be worth a try-out!

May I suggest going to the Motorpoint Arena to see the Steelers take on their fierce rivals - the Nottingham Panthers.

I know Ice Hockey is one of them sports you probably don't show any interest in, but I assure you - it hooks you straight away.

To explain the rivalry... it is like Sheff Utd and Sheff Weds - apart from the players are allowed to bodycheck eachother and fight if needs be! The game is end to end and passion runs high from everyone involved!

Check out the highlights from the game earlier in the season:

Tickets are selling out though - I promise it will be worth a try-out!

no it doesnt

it varies on who they play... both us and Nottingham are in the title chase and obviously the rivalry, combined with the date, will result in a near sell-out at least. I havent got the full price list on me, but its £15 for adults, £12 concessions, cant remember kids price but under 5's are free

Archived