Do you actually enjoy Christmas?

Do you actually enjoy Christmas?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually enjoy Christmas?

• Yes
    • No

I do tend to enjoy the day itself and being with family having a nice meal and relaxing day, the expense, worry, preparation and run up to it I absolutely hate.

Xmas is a wonderful time for people when all in their lives is good, otherwise its just a weight and a worry, this year will not be the same for my family as one very important and much loved member is missing :( Roll on a better new year I reckon!

I enjoy Christmas loads, I just wish they'd put better stuff on TV on Christmas Day! Comes to something when the highlights of the day's viewing include the Queen's speech and the annual Dr Who special.

Hate:

The build up starting around bonfire night

Fetching the decorations out of the loft and trying to find all the lost bits and mend the lights etc

Rubbish xmas day tv

Eating too much

Going back to work at the end of it.

Like:

The look of excitement on my lads face.

Time off work

Xmas day spent with family is always a good laugh

And I can virtually guarantee that even on Sunday (Christmas Day), I'll come on here and there'll still be a myriad of threads moaning about Muslims and crying about Islam! :loopy:

And people wonder why I'm an atheist and don't follow ANY religion? (Except perhaps Jedi, I do look good in black! :D)

I do tend to enjoy the day itself and being with family having a nice meal and relaxing day, the expense, worry, preparation and run up to it I absolutely hate.

Xmas is a wonderful time for people when all in their lives is good, otherwise its just a weight and a worry, this year will not be the same for my family as one very important and much loved member is missing :( Roll on a better new year I reckon!

Why? Doesn't need to be expensive or need lots of preparation. We've spent £150 in total and that's for 10 of us and includes a massive forerib of beef which did most of the damage.

Why? Doesn't need to be expensive or need lots of preparation. We've spent £150 in total and that's for 10 of us and includes a massive forerib of beef which did most of the damage.

I doubt that we have spent as much as that this year, but sometimes even that is too much (change of financial circumstances this year :( ) our family say almost every year lets not bother with presents this year and just enjoying things but we always end up still doing it :hihi:

And I can virtually guarantee that even on Sunday (Christmas Day), I'll come on here and there'll still be a myriad of threads moaning about Muslims and crying about Islam! :loopy:

And people wonder why I'm an atheist and don't follow ANY religion? (Except perhaps Jedi, I do look good in black! :D)

I won't be coming on here. I will be too merry and preoccupied with my sofa :D

Archived