Do you actually enjoy Christmas?

Do you actually enjoy Christmas?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you actually enjoy Christmas?

• Yes
    • No

i enjoy it sometime after 3pm

basically because everythings on me. i do the present shopping, mine is easy but trying to cagole the other half into doing his shopping stresses me out. ive managed to force him into buying gifts for 3 family members so far and it looks like i will get an IOU again since im flat out refusing to go buy my own gift

i shall do all the food shopping myself, im the one who cooks treats like mince pies, yule log and the christmas cake

christmas day will be spent with me doing all the cooking while running round making sure everyone else has enough drinks, sloving arguments, hunting for missing items etc

i shall get time to sit and enjoy the familys company when dinner is served

basically because everythings on me. i do the present shopping, mine is easy but trying to cagole the other half into doing his shopping stresses me out. ive managed to force him into buying gifts for 3 family members so far and it looks like i will get an IOU again since im flat out refusing to go buy my own gift

i shall do all the food shopping myself, im the one who cooks treats like mince pies, yule log and the christmas cake

christmas day will be spent with me doing all the cooking while running round making sure everyone else has enough drinks, sloving arguments, hunting for missing items etc

If you weren't married, i'd be on my knees!

Yes I enjoy Christmas very much. I like to walk through town and see all the trees along the main street lit up with lights, the Santas and Christmas trees in the shop windows, the get together with family and the kids all excited about opening up gift packages, the opportunity to overindulge a bit in eating and drinking.

So you're stressed for weeks trying to buy pointless gifts for someone who obviously doesn't need or want anything, along with cleaning, cooking and you think it's all worth it because its over by 3pm :hihi::loopy:

Usually I do, im one of the annoying ones that gets hyper on 1st December and gets upset when the Christmas tree is taken down.

Not this year though. I was hyper to start with, then I injured my back quite badly which put a downer on it. I enjoyed the days, spent with my other halves family and seeing mine after. But as soon as we got back home from our visits I wanted the tree down. I'd had my Christmas fix and thats it. Slight change from how I usually am.

And its strange also, the fact that in previous years I have stressed about money, over-spending on the budget etc, but still love Christmas. This Christmas I havent stressed about money, but dont seem to have enjoyed it as much.

I enjoy it immensly. I do my Christmas shopping very early and part of the enjoyment is sitting back in my comfortable recliner, drinking a glass of egg nog and watching all the fools on the TV News running frantically around malls trying to do it last minute

Archived